How We Use Your Information
- To provide the services that you request and to communicate with you regarding such services;
- To respond to your inquiries and to contact you about changes to the Websites;
- To send you notices or our e-Newsletter (if you have signed up to receive it);
- To provide and maintain the Websites, help diagnose problems with the Websites, and to administer and audit usage of the Websites;
- For statistical analysis and internal business purposes such as identifying membership trends.
- For any other purposes disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which you consent; and
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.ahvma.org. American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
- AHVMA Association may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to glean what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
- AHVMA may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.ahvma.org and/or the general public.
Children under Age of 13
American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to Office@ahvma.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control. The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
This website and its content is copyright of American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association- © American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 410-569-0795
American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association
P.O. Box 630
Abingdon, MD 21009